Question
Posted by: LEE | 2008/08/11

Not ovulating or after injection?

Hi doc,

I know that it can take up to a year after stopping the injection for your body to get " normal"  again. If you have irregular cycles, does it mean you never ovulate until your cycles become normal?

How will a gynae know if you are ovulating or not? Can a doctor see it with a scan? What is the symptoms of PCOS and where can I read more about it?

(my cycles is very irregular,but I did stop the injection Dec and then used patches for 3 months - Stopped everything 1 April)

Thank you!

If the cycles are irregular it is likely that you are not ovulating.
Ovulation can be checked with a blood test. You can Google PCOS for more information.