Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2008/08/19

not ovulating-confused.

I have been trying to fall pregnant for a year now. Went to gynae who did the sonar and a vaginal scan which was fine and normal. She then sent me for a progestrone test on day 21 which showed i was not ovulating. How is it possible to not ovulated if there were follicles/eggs which we saw on the scan and if i am not ovulating shouldnt i be having painful periods. i hardly get period pain, if i do its extremely mild. Hope you can help shed some light on this matter.

There are always eggs in the ovary. Not ovulating means that they are not released from the egg each month. Painful periods are not a sign of ovulation.

1
Posted by: Rato | 2008/11/14

falling pregnant while on a pill, is it possible?

Reply to Rato