Question
Posted by: Paranoid | 2008-11-13

Not much of a period

Hi Cyber Doc I hope you can help me.

I have erratic periods most of the time, sometimes I bleed a lot and during stressful times of my life its occured that I can have a period for up to 10 days, full bleeding everything.
I am on Yasmin.

My question is this: My period over the last 6 months has been the opposite. I keep having a dark brown discharge which hardly looks like blood, theres no red, no real blood like normal, just dark brown and not much of it. AM I OK?

I really want children, and I am paranoid about this. I had a D &  C about 10 years ago and I' m hoping this wouldn' t affect the outcome of my ability to reproduce. Any advice on the faint period?

Yasmin can cause periods to be very light. This is normal as long as they are regular.