Question
Posted by: Martie | 2009-10-26

Not menstruating after BA

I had a breast augmentation 5 weeks ago, about a week b4 my period was due. It was quite a radical op, since I had no breasts to start with and the op was a huge shock to my system. My period then didnt happen that week and has been gone since. It' s now been 7 weeks since my last period. My skin on my chest also suddenly broke out in bad pimples. I have had 3 home pregnancy tests and one urine test at the Dr -all negative. Could the BA have disturbed my hormones? Why, and when will it return to normal? Thx

The stress of an operation can upset your cycle. It should be back to normal soon. If you do not have a period in the next 2-3 weeks, yu should see a doctor.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-28

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-28