Question
Posted by: Jacqie | 2011/06/01

NOT LOSING WEIGHT WITH TB MEDS

I was diagnosed with Tuberculoses i am currently using Rifinah medication two tablets per day i''m almost finished one and a half months to go - i was not under weight when diagnosed, 62kg, i am struggling to lose 4kg is it possible that the medication i''m using has in influence why i''m not losing the weight - i am following a healthy diet for five weeks and have not even lost 1kg?

Jacqie

It is possible that the medication has an influence on your weight but I suggest that you add strenous cardiovascular exercise to your routine.