Question
Posted by: Tasha | 2010/01/28

Not losing weight!

I really need advice today. I stick to 6300kJ religiously and I exercise
3/4 times a week (cardio and strength), but the scale just won' t budge! It' s only been two and a half weeks, but honestly, I need to lose SOMETHING for motivation! I don' t have any medical problems, got that sorted already. I' m 1.65 and weigh 68kg at the moment, I want to lose another 10kg' s. I' m following the Weight Watchers Flex
system.

Dear Tasha
Because your current BMI = 25 which is already in the normal range, you may find that it takes time for you to start losing additional weight. If you are with Weight Watchers you should also discuss this inability to shift the scales with your WW counsellor because you may need to adjust the types of food or portions you eat. Ironically you may also be building muscle tissue which weighs more than fat tissue, so do keep track of your dimensions which may be shrinking and thus indicate fat loss.
Hang in there

1

Dear Tasha
Hang in there