Question
Posted by: sad | 2010/01/07

not losing weight

hi
not sure if I' m doing something wrong here.. but been eating right (all bran for breakfast, fruit salad or usn ultra lean shake for lunch, veggies n small spoonful of lasagna or stew on rice for dinner plus over 2litres of h20 throughout day)
I have been using my lateral thigh training stepper for 2 days now and today I went to gym 4 an hour! (this has been happening 4 only 2 days now ) am I being silly expecting results so soon?

I'd question the diet, to be honest. I don't know whether it's ideal. I sounds like it may be very minimal and ironically enough that actually makes it more difficult to lose weight. In the long term, there are also problems with eating comparatively little and I do think that you will benefit from seeing a dietician about the diet.

In terms of the exercise, you're still so early in the plan that you'll struggle to lose weight. You need to give it at least a month, maybe even more. I would not stand on a scale until the middle of February if I were you. If you can get fitter, you'll get healthier, and the only target your should set yourself is to get fitter.

You'll see that your fitness will improve quickly, and that should be encouraging to you. Leave the numbers for later!

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/01/15

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc