Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-06

not losing weight

L have lost 27kgs over the last 7 mts but have stopped losing now I am still eating the same ahve not changed my diet at all. What could be the problem as I would really like to lose another 3 to 4 kgs. Height 1.708 weight 64kgs

Dear Anon
Congratulations on losing those 27 kg - you are a bright, shining ***star****! Your present BMI = 21.9 which is already slightly below the ideal of 22, so your body is telling you that it is not necessary to lose more weight. Rather than stress your body and healthy by forcing yourself to lose more weight, rather make sure that you maintain this excellent weight and do exercise to firm up your muscles and tone your lovely new body.
Well done once again

Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-09

I think a diet only works once you have made up your mind to really lose weight I did not follow any diet just cut out bread pasta and pototes just had boiled veggies, salads chicken and steam fish during the week. Lost anything from 1.8 to 1kg a week.

Posted by: Bonbon | 2009-02-08

CONGRATULATIONS on losing 27kg' s! Please share your secrets! I would Kill to have your BMI!!!!!

Reply to Bonbon
Posted by: FOWZIA | 2009-02-06

Hi Tanya

Congrats on losing weight, You must be ecstatic. Could you pls be so kind as to share your secret as how you managed to lose 27kg in

Im on herbalife at the momment and would love to hear what your eating plan was and which activities you did to reach your goal.

Regard and wow again

Reply to FOWZIA
Posted by: Tanya | 2009-02-06

Why on earth do you want to lose more? for your height your weight is fine. May i ask how you lost the weight? also, sometimes your body gets to a comfortable place and thats why you dont lose more, same happened to me. its almost like you remain stagnant. Well done on the weight you have lost so far, 27kg' s is alot!!!!! how did u do it???

Reply to Tanya