Question
Posted by: Martie | 2010/04/20

Not losing on WL

I am 37 female and 11.3kgs overweight. I joined weighless to lose this weight. I am healthy apart from being in full menoupause for which I take the evorel patch. I lost 1.6kg in the first week and nothing since. I am very careful to follow my eating plan to the T with no cheating. I know weighless is a good eating plan but I dont understand why I am not losing weight. (I am REALLY not cheating).

I am 1.7m tall, and currently weigh 81.6 and would like to weigh 73 and am of medium build

Dear Marie
Weigh-Less is indeed a good and well balanced eating plan and this organisation has been helping thousands of people to lose weight sensibly for more than 30 years. So I would firstly recommend that you tell your Weigh-Less counsellor about the problem of not losing weight because it may be necessary to adjust your portions, etc. Secondly I would like to suggest that you add 30 or more minutes of exercise to your daily regimen (brisk walking, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life), to help stimulate your metabolism and promote weightloss. Your present BMI = 28,2 which is in the overweight range and it would be excellent if you could reduce your weight down to 72 kg to get back into the normal range.

4

Dear Marie

Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2010/04/20

Talk to her. Because if u arent cheating then something is going on. Maybe u need to go to your dr and have a check up. Have u joined the WL south africa group on Facebook. Those ladies are amazing, very supportive and they give great advise. Let me know what your GL says. Good Luck. If u are eating the same food over and over again, try different variety. Also try and swop around, swop lunch for dinner and vice versa. Also try and do exercises will definitely help u to loose more weight.

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: Martie | 2010/04/20

No, have not talked to her. Will see her tomorrow. I have been on WL for 3 weeks.

Reply to Martie
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2010/04/20

Have u spoken to your Group Leader? I have heard that hormones make a huge difference, so maybe the patch is influencing your weight. How long have u been on WL.

Reply to Tinkerbell