Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-29

Not loosing weight

I recently went from 73.8 KGS to 67KGs, but i have been at 67 now for 2 weeks with no change.

I am 1.70 m Tall and i know my BMI is now normal, but i am not satisfied and want to loose more. must i just carry on with my current eating plan and wait for my body to ''kick back in'' so to speak or should i switch to something else? increase exercise maybe? im getting very despondent as i want to weigh 65 but can not get below 67!

Dear Not Losing Weight
Firstly congratulations for losing those 7 kg - you are a **star**! Your BMI is now nicely within the normal range, so it is not necessary to lose more weight. However, if you insist then continue with your eating plan and exercise until your metabolism has adjusted to this new level of reduced weight and your weightloss does commence once more. It may take time, but stick to your regimen and the weight will come off. In the meanwhile you should also be losing cm as the exercise firms and tones your body.
Hang in there

2
Posted by: KK | 2010-09-29

Heita, if you dont mind me asking what eating plan are you on

Reply to KK
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-09-29

Dear Not Losing Weight
Hang in there