Question
Posted by: Brian | 2010/03/08

not loosing any mass.

Hello –  I have been to a dietician and she has formulated an eating plan for me. The first month I lost approximately 3.5kg . I have been sticking to the plan and not loosing any mass. What can I do to change this? I cant eat less kJ cos I will die and give up! (6500kJ a day)

Dear Brian
The first thing you need to do is to contact your dietitian and discuss this problem with her. I don't know what type of diet she has prescribed for you, so please ask her and also discuss the problem of you getting hungry. It usually helps a great deal to combine a slimming diet with regular daily exercise such as going for walks, cycling, swimming, attending a gym or Walk for Life. If you can exercise for 30 min a day, starting slowly and then increasing how fast and far you walk or how hard you exercise as you get fitter and lose weight, then you will stimulate your metabolism and promote weightloss.
Hang in there and phone your dietitian

1

Dear Brian
Hang in there and phone your dietitian