Question
Posted by: Halalisani Philani Mahaye | 2012/09/26

not knowing sex

She is not capable to make my penis strong,she touch it as if she is afraid of it.

It is difficult to advise you when I have so little information about your situation. You comment that she seems afraid of your penis. I would advise that you take it really slowly with your partner and to communicate your feelings with her. It may be that she is not wanting to have intercourse at this stage. You will need to talk to her about her feelings and how comfortable she feels. I am also concerned about your comment that your penis is not strong. This may be erectile dysfunction which may be due to a medical illness which needs treatment. If this has been a problem for you then you should go for a medical checkup to confirm you don't have an underlying illness such as diabetes or high blood pressure.

3
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/09/27

You both sound very young, inexperienced and uneducated. It seems as if you both have a lot to learn about sex and the way it works.

One of the best and nicest ways to gain experience is with each other. Teach each other, show each other and keep lines of communication open at all times. Also be very honest with each other and gently ease yourselves into a sexual situation that benefits both of you.

Two things from your post:- *** It is not up to her to make your penis hard. Your erection stems from your brain and your thoughts and the amount of blood that is sent to the penis to enlarge it. *** If she seems afraid to touch your penis that shows that she is not a very experienced young girl and you should be glad about that...when she is ready she will do it, just be patient and dont force the issue.

Most importantly look after each other, and please dont have unprotected sex. There are too many nasties out there that could affect you for the rest of your lives.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: lala | 2012/09/26

do it ur self boss

Reply to lala