Question
Posted by: Bloob | 2010-01-25

Not interested in sex anymore at 231

I need help, for the past months I am not interested in sex anymore and I' m 23!
I do not know what is the cause. I have 2 ideas can anybody shed some light ons it:
One is my bf of 1 and a half years had consideraly picked up weight. Could it be that I dont find him attractive anymore? I still love him VERY much.
Second is he has quite a high libido and I wake up alot of times with him mastrubating and he is alway grabbing or rubbing himself against me, could this be putting me of sex, I feel kinda like an object for his sexual release.

Please help

It certainly sounds like there problems in your relationship. Loss of interest in sex can often be a red falg that you need help in your relationship. Please talk t you GP about this, or make an appointment with your nearest sexologist.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-01-31

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010-01-26

But of cos u not going to be attracted to him, i mean really...
Why on earth does he mantrubate when you are there for him... Are you not willing to please him?

And when he is rubbing himself against you i' m sure u wanna kill him... :)

Reply to Anon!!