Question
Posted by: Bloob | 2010/01/25

Not interested in sex anymore at 23!

I need help, for the past months I am not interested in sex anymore and I' m 23!
I do not know what is the cause. I have 2 ideas can anybody shed some light ons it:
One is my bf of 1 and a half years had consideraly picked up weight. Could it be that I dont find him attractive anymore? I still love him VERY much.
Second is he has quite a high libido and I wake up alot of times with him mastrubating and he is alway grabbing or rubbing himself against me, could this be putting me of sex, I feel kinda like an object for his sexual release.

Please help

What people find sexually attractive is enormously variable, fortunately. It['s astonishing what some foolks find a major turn-on. and that's fine - we can each look out for whatever we like.
A problem most often arises when a partner or pal CHANGES, from the sort of slim you like to the sort of blobby you don't like. That is a bit selfiosh on his part, and in general your description sounds like a selfish guy interested only in his own pleasures, in sex or food.
Talk with him about this frankly bu calmly, and if he doesn't respect your feelings and plan realistic changes, move on to someone who will care more about your taste and feelings

2
Posted by: H | 2010/01/25

Verstaan nie hoe vrouens kan belangstel in vet mans nie.

Om daardie pensvelle te sien dril en sy oorgewig lyf op jou te he, weet nie hoe kan dit sexy wees nie.

Reply to H