Question
Posted by: JUJU | 2010/10/12

not interested in making love

I do have a rpoblem for the past few months i don''t have interest in sex even if when my hubby touches me i feel nothing. Please help what can be the cause i used to be aroused by him and i don''t have any affair

This can be caused by a number of things, e.g. poor health, depression, a deteriorating relationship, stress and fatigue. Please see a medical doctor or phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262
DEidre -SASHA

3
Posted by: juju | 2010/10/19

Yes, i do love him.making love is another story and we have been together for more than 7 years married for 5 years.

Reply to juju

Do you still love him?

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/13

DEidre -SASHA

Reply to sexologist