Question
Posted by: Louisa | 2010-06-25

Not interested

Good day,

My problem is that I seem to never want sex... I am married only 8 months, but I have almost never wanted sex... And I dont know why... I love my husband and he is an extremely attractive man?? I have even stopped using oral contraceptives, because I heard they could lower libido... its been 4 months and no change... Any advice, I am concerned that I am pushing my husband away at this early stage of marriage...

please consult a gynae to determine that you have no underlying physiological problem. once the results have been received, the gynae will suggest the best steps forward.

6
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-25

I agree with " yeah baby"  and maybe read my response on 627 .

Reply to XXX
Posted by: yeah baby | 2010-06-25

You need to find your own sensuality. intimacy starts in your head, get yourself IN THE mood. Open your mindset &  start seeing yourself as a sexy sensual goddess. There are lots of ways to do that. For example: get sensual body wash and take long bath, apply matching body lotion so that your skin is soft and you smell nice then go sit on his lap wherever he is and don''t wear panties, just your nigties. another time you can practice some sexy sensual dance moves and give hubby lap dance. think about making love to him during the day already so that by the time you see him at night, you have already started the process in your head. Don''t just see it as having sex, you are making passionate love to the love of your life. really embrace whichever part of his body you like most. Be spontanoues sometimes. SEX within the marriage is a wonderful gift from God where we are able to play and be ourselves. Don''t let your mind limit you. All the best.

Reply to yeah baby
Posted by: Michelle | 2010-06-25

Hi,wat sort of oral contraceptives have u been useing and for wat reason

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: and | 2010-06-25

Scores of other boys were in hospital after circumcisions gone wrong, with two gangrenous penises amputated in hospital this week, he added.

Reply to and
Posted by: Me2 | 2010-06-25

Thirty-three boys have died from botched circumcisions conducted during traditional initiation rites, while scores more have ended up in hospital with mutilated penises, a health official said on Thursday.

Reply to Me2