Question
Posted by: Concern | 2009-01-22

Not in the mood for sex

Hi there i am 28 yrs and a female. When i was 26 i had a histerectomy, last year i had my left ovary removed and only got my right overy left. I met the man of my dreams and we are going to get married in 3 months time. But up to 2 weeks ago i am not in the mood for sex and i dont know why please can you help or assist me. I dont wanna loose my man !!!!!!!!!!!

removal of the uterus and ovaries causes large declines in sex hormones. Hormone replacement therapy may help to restore sexual libido / arousal (consult your GP for treatment options). once you have your arousal and interest in sex rekindled, you should have no problems in in the sex act (albeit a few minor worries but by focusing on clitoral stimulation you will be orgasmic like any other woman).