Posted by: Martina | 2009-05-17

Not in the mood

my husband and me had a good love life together (25)yrs. I am 44yrs old and he is 47, recently I do not feel to make love like he do. I do love him but do not want to have sex. He thinks I found someonelse or that i dont care for him anymore. Which is two wrongs. What is wrong with me doc?

You can understand why he imagines that, though it is untrue. Men ( until they also have libido problems ) tend to assume there is no other reason why anyone miht not want to have sex. In fact there are many possible reasons why someone might not feel like having sex, and a good GP, and if he isn't sure, a good psychiatrist, can assess one and work out the reason, and how to put things right. There can by gynae reasons that make sex uncomfortable, and can be made right again ; and stress or depression often cause one to lose interest in having sex. Get these possibilities checked on. And remember also that mariage counselling can help regarding sex and any other areas of dissatisfaction

Do something about getting in the mood or he will look for it somewhere else girl