Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

Not in the mood

I had a baby about 15months ago, since then I am never in the mood for sex. Is it hormone related and what can I do?

It is probably related to a number of things, including that your focus has changed, you are tired looking after a small baby, etc. The only thing to do is to make special time for your partner and yourself.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/13

The best thing is to get medical opinion so that you get permanent solution. Good luck!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/13

i am a 45yr woman...i hav high blood pressure and use half a tablet [adco retic] every day...i feel so dead when it comes to sex...cld this tablet be the cause...cld it be my hormones/or maybe change of life?