Question
Posted by: not lus | 2008/11/20

not in the mood

Hi, i have been very sexually active before and loved sex! now lately for the past few months i have not been feeling like sex at all, during the day i feel ready for it and then when i get home at night my fiance tries to make a move and i just dont want to. and the next day i am feeling very guilty.
could it be that my body is just maybe run down at the moment cause i was never like this before, my fiance and i have a wonderful sex life/

The stresses of everyday life, can cause havoc on a person's sex drive, no matter what his ages, perhaps you are just ran down, perhaps you're taking some medication. That reduces your sex drive, perhaps you're just worried about work or finances or something else. Or maybe something has happened in your relationship and that is affecting your desire for your partner. Think about it. If there is something, discuss it with your partner and sort it out. If you are taking new medication, discuss it with your pharmacist to see if these medicines s can cause erectile problems, this includes stuff you do is buy over the counter.

1
Posted by: T | 2008/11/20

WELL I WOULD SAY GET HIM OVER TO WORK AND SLIP AWAY IN UR BREAK TIME AND RELIEF URSELF IN THAT HOUR U GET.AFTER ALL U SAY U FEEL READY DURING THE DAY

Reply to T