Question
Posted by: J | 2011/05/06

Not having my periods on the pill

I went off the injection onto Yaz. I''ve been using it for three months now but still have not had any periods. Is this normal or is something wrong? (i''m not pregnant...we checked)

It's normal. It can take several months after stopping the injection for your periods to return, even with the Pill.

2

Posted by: Sandra | 2011/05/06

I have the same problem. I''ve been using Yaz for 3 months now (my first time on contraception) and still haven''t got my period. Two days on the placebo pills I bleed for two days and then it dissapears while I''m suppose to get my period. Not pregnant as well.....Something wrong?

Reply to Sandra