Question
Posted by: Shana. | 2009-04-03

Not good.

I' m 34, mother of one (5, girl) and wife of 8 years. Reasonably happy marriage. No sex though. I have a huge liking in watching men taking full advantage of girls. Tying them up. Gagging them. Ignoring the tears and pleads for mercy. I love watching them thinking only of themselves. Fulfilling their own needs despite of the pain it causes the girl. I love it. When I read of rapes I get really horny. I read the juiciest parts over and over and then go to the loo. Even child rape (when I read it in papers) gets me hot. I can' t help it. I hate the fact that it gets me hot but it does. I won' t be able to watch childporn ever, but I do watch videos on the net. It' s not something that rules my life at all. I would want a fix maybe once a month or so, but I feel terribly guilty that I love reading about rape, whoever the victim was. I like getting it hard. Being strangled. Spat on. Swore at. Disregarded. I would love to be viciously and brutally raped. Tied up and helpless. Watching his face. Watching the pleasure my body gives him. Watching him being primal to the ultimate. I would like to tape it, and then I' ll watch it. Me the victim. Lucky girl. I love sex. I love orgasms. I love men. I love that piece of muscle that brings so much pleasure. How can I get my husband to do me bad? He is such a softee. I need action. Don' t want to go somewhere else.

Your story reads like an ad for a submissive S+M pain slave. That is oneof the well recognised fetishes. Youneed to talk to your partner and tell him your needs. Its unlikely that these feelings will dissapear in time. You need to decide what kind of sex life you want. EAsier said than done of course. contact the SASHA helpline to be referred to a sexologist who deals in S+M

5
Posted by: P | 2009-04-06

Lost in words!!!if only i cud trace u and take that poor little precious child away from u...i agree with Me u cud be a male...nt judgemental its jus a concern

Reply to P
Posted by: Me | 2009-04-06

I think you are a sick male pretending to be a women, in the hope that you will have women on this site say yes I want that, so that when you do get to rape or destroy someones life you can justify your actions to yourself.
I' m a male and I hope I cross swords with someone like you someday so that I can rip you apart, I' ve seen the damage first hand that rape causes to a family member and if that sort of thing turns you on, you should be locked up for the rest of your life

Reply to Me
Posted by: KATIE | 2009-04-06

you are scary, and clearly you have no idea what mental trauma rape victims go through, so much so that they often commit suicide because they feel dirty and ashamed then you come and make light of it. s+m is fine if your into that but rape. please seek help for your childs sake cause if anything happens to her you will rejoice while she suffers.
PLEASE SEEK HELP!!!!!!!!

Reply to KATIE
Posted by: dude | 2009-04-03

mam the person whom u just described now is dangerous. not only to herself but to her little daughter as well. i think u are in the wrong forum. i dont want to judge u but i already have and my opinion would be please get help. tell your husband about all this and if he is still with u in the morning, then may be u both deserve each other

Reply to dude
Posted by: joe | 2009-04-03

you are one smfker when you think of rape and that it turns you on that is sick

Reply to joe