Question
Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-12

Not getting wet

Hi, this is very embarresing. I am 30 and my husband is 32 we have both got a very high sex drive and enjoy pleasing each other, but however my problem comes that no matter how turned on I get I am always dry. I have tried a alot of products to get a bit of moisture but this only works for a short while. What can i do get more wet as my husband is starting to think that i am not sexually attracted to him any more which is not the case.

Did you try a warm bath before sex? It can help.... Consult your doctor that he can check you and perhaps run a few tests and prescribe something. There is a product that you can use over a longer time to "restore" moistness - if you send a message to the email address I will give you the name, but your doctor should also know about it. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: Maki | 2013-02-18

Hi. I have a problem of not getting wet or reach a climax when having sex. can u advise me what to do to improve my sexual activity

Reply to Maki
Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-12

Yes I have got 3 kids, this problem started even before i had kids. I have never in my life used the pill or any conception I have only had one sexual partner for my whole life (my husband)

Posted by: Maximus | 2013-02-12

Have you had children? My wife became alot drier after kids, although this was SERIOUSLY agrivated by the use the pill (cant remember particular brand name)

Reply to Maximus