Question
Posted by: Wendy B | 2008/10/21

Not getting turned on

i have been with my boyfriend for 6 months. the sex and foreplay is all great. i used to get turned on by him so easily. and i really enjoy how he touches me etc. but suddenly i just stopped getting horny. no matter how much foreplay we have i cant get turned on. i am always up for sex, its not even like i dont want it.
also my body doesnt seem to produce lubrcation. do these 2 sitauations tie in together?

If you are not turned on, you won't produce enough lubrication. It could be that there is a problem in your relationship, or perhaps you are using contraception which has this effect.