Question
Posted by: woopah! | 2010-05-20

not getting sex anymore,,,?

hi sexologist.
my husband and i used to have sex 5to 6 times a week, and the last 9 months he is not working, struggling to find a new job, do you think he is depressed or stressed out, and can that be a reason for him not to have sex or enjoy it at least, that is when we do it maybe once in 2 weeks. i know theres no one else and i am attractive , so it cant be the reason. can this type of stress make him not to have lots of sex anymore, and what can i get at pharmacy to spyke his drink so he can be wild again , at least once, cause i feel i can die without getting enough sex.

Dear Woopah,

I believe you have hit the nail on the head so to speak. If a man is facing the stress of not being employed and if it impacts on his sense of self worth and self confidence and he is stressed about finances and responsibilities and is anxious about how him being unemployed effects how you see him, or he thinks how you see him can all impact on his mood state and will effect his sexual life.

I would suggest you consider some couple counselling including sex therapy.

3
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2010-05-20

I can be of assisatnce Woopah

Reply to Hornyguy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-05-20

Hey Woopah, sorry to hear about your situation. Yes this type of stress can make him not want to have sex anymore.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-20

Dear Woopah,

Reply to sexologist