Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/02/04

Not getting pregnant

I started using contraceptives in January 2009 and stopped using in october, and am not yet pregnant or am I just being impatient. Please advice

Dear Anon

By definition infertility is the inability to conceive after 1 year of regular unprotected intercourse. Therefore I would suggest that you try for a further 5 months and should you still not conceive then I would advise that you visit your gynaecologist for further investigations.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: AR | 2010/02/16

I' m on clomits and receive a hormonal injection in +-day 11, if I use the fertility blend will it do something. If not how do I get hold of it?

Reply to AR
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/02/09

Dear Anon

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert