Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2008/11/07

Not getting periods

I am 31 years old, I have been using Diane for three years, and I forgot to take the pill for 3days then I stopped taking the pill, I wanted to wait for my cycle so that I can start again, but I haven’ t had my period for two months I tested myself, went to the GP and both confirmed that I am not pregnant but I am not getting my periods still Confused

I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist to check for cysts, etc. It can sometimes happen that you miss a period or two after stopping the Pill though.