Question
Posted by: Desirè  | 2009-08-20

not getting better.

Dear Doc
Ive been diagnosed with brochitis a week ago. upon that i got very sick on sunday, was constantly nausous for 2 days, dizzy and had bad headaches. i went back to my doctor the Monday because i couldnt keep anyting in. he said that its probably the medication he gave me for the bronchitis that had a bad effect on my ulcer, thats why i kept on vomiting. My question is, how long does bronchitis take to clear? feel short of breath from time to time, and my chest is sore, and im still from time to time very dizzy, and has this headace, and this funny nausous feeling on my stomack. normal for a ulcer? and bronchitis? im just scared its something more serious, but doesnt want to bother my doctor again..Thank you very much.

Dear Desire
Please see your doctor again ( or get a second opinion from another one), especially if you had flu symptoms and high fever. Vomiting and persisting lung symptoms may be a sign that you have a more serious bout of swine flu. Let him rather do a lung x/ray to exclude pneumonia.
Dr bets