Posted by: CANDY | 2008-11-10

I would like to know what might be the problem if my partner does not get fully erected anymore and when he does he comes very quickly ...... we are experience this problem only this last 6 months... he is a heavy party animal and a regular smoker .... might this be the problem.... and if what can we do about it.....

There are many contributing factors to erectile difficulties. A man's ability to get and keep a firm erection can be effected by factors such as illness, medications, unhealthy lifestyle, psychological problems, relationship problems, other sexual problems such as premature ejaculation, recreational drugs, aging etc. So it is difficult to say in this case with very limited information. I would suggest consulting a sex therapist for a psychosexual assessment a good place to start to determine what the cause may be.

Severe partying, i.e. excessive alcohol and other recreational drug use can impact sexual functioning in men and heavy smoking due to it contributing to vascular narrowing and blocking also can contribute to erectile problems in men.

Posted by: Striker | 2008-11-10

I think this is a general problem. I dont think there r men out there that dont suffer from PE.

Reply to Striker