Not for CS

I want a nice xmas present so I have this obsession with sex and my weight so should I ger top of the range scale or vibrator? I can' t post at sexoligist as they would recomend the vibratoe and for diet doc most probably then scale. So what do you guys think I' m not over weight due to the fact that i have a scale (but would like an upgrade as for sex need much more than hubby could give so could try this root but are to ashamed to go buy it so it could be a great present or what? I' m getting a new car nex year just for nothing so can' t really think of anything els I' d like.

Any chance of getting a moderate scale ( does top of the range actually have any huge advantages ? ) AND a modest vibrator ?

Posted by: lolo | 2008-12-05

i say good 4 u, its about time we concentrate on things that make us happy, than dwell on our problems, i say u r my inspiration, and i say get both, we only live once and make urself happy as much as u can...
n pls dont worry about weight worry about keeping u happy and ur kids..

Reply to lolo

I also have many trouble and problems but decided to ignore it as it gives me pain on my chest ect. so now I only try to think of thinks that is going to happen and do things with my kids that are pleasurable.

Posted by: hehe | 2008-12-05

I wish those were my only problems!!

Reply to hehe