Posted by: Chrissy | 2012-08-15

Yesterday afternoon I suddenly did not feel well, I felt extremely nauseous and my head was spinning a bit. I took my blood pressure, but it was just a bit higher than normal, nothing to be concerned about. I felt this way all evening.

This morning the nausea is gone but I feel tired and not well, and the right side of my face feels tender- my eye and inside of my mouth on rights side-|-well. I this something to be concerned about?

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination as soon as possible, as there are a multitude of possible causes, like a stroke, transient ischemic attack, medication reactions or side effects etc.

Kind regards

Posted by: Phillip | 2012-08-16

Sometimes when I go to the toilet to take a dump I realise afterwards that blood comes out. The other facter is that I dont feel any pain. What might be the course of it?

Reply to Phillip