Posted by: Worried | 2012-08-14

Not feeling well

Im 41,and ive been sterilized last year.ive had problems with acne,and were on medication from my Gynae for a while,its better now,so i stopped using it for 2 mnths now!(only used it for 4 mnths)Anyway my periods are strange since last year,i have the normal one,and then about 10 days later theres some red discharge again.And im having terrible headaches.the laste few weeks,i feel very faint around midday.Like i just want to put my head down.I just dont feel myself.I also have terrible loewer backpain,and had some fisio for a while(spasms,she said)i cant afford to go every week.All this is not how im suppose to feel,i just dont feel good,the dissinezz,back ache,every thing is just not me.And i dont like complaining,and goinung to the Dr,and then he will jsut tell me its nothing!Do you maybe have any advise!?

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination. There are numerous possible causes for your symptoms and your doctor should eliminate problems like anemia, metabolic disease, diabetes, hypothyroidism etc. You can consult your gynaecologist for a full hormonal profile and papsmear, to determine if you are experience symptoms of menopause. There must be a reason for your symptoms and therefore, you should not take it lightly and rather exploid all possible causes.