Question
Posted by: Sophia | 2010/11/16

Not feeling well

I normally have low-blood pressure, but know how to control it. For nearly 2 weeks now I''ve often been feeling dizzy with a constant headache. Since 2days ago I also started feeling nausious and very emotional. I had my period last week (1day shorter than normal), but what are the odds that I could be pregnant? I am on the pill as well...

Hallo Sophia
One of the first signs of pregnancy is a skipped period and unless you skipped some pills, it is unlikely (but not impossible) that you are pregnant. The dizziness and nausea could be due to vertigo which is a middle ear problem of the balance centre. Rather see your doctor if this does not improve
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/16

Hallo Sophia
dr Bets