Question
Posted by: Kara | 2010/07/07

not feeling well

Hi, for the last week and a half I''ve been feeling nausious at certain times during the day.. it mostly begins at about 11:00 and lasts the biggest part of the rest of the day... I have also been feeling very tired, even tough I get more than enough sleep at night.. what could be the reason.. I had my period about 3weeks ago.. so I am fairly certain that I am not pregnant...

Hallo Kara
You may have a kidney infection or a gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining). It can also be caused as side effect of certain vitamins especially ones containing iron.

2
Posted by: Kara | 2010/07/09

thank you, but how serious is this? Should I go see a docter? My stomach is not very regular, could this be part of the problem? Is there something that I can use to make me more regular? Something natural...

Reply to Kara
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/07

Hallo Kara