Posted by: Lesley | 2008-11-26

not feeling well

Hi Dr - I am a female aged 41. I have always had low blood pressure and a few months ago the clinic sister told me I have low blood sugar.( I had a medical a few months ago and besides these two issues everything else was perfect)
Since then I have been trying to follow a better diet. I am very tired all the time, have a mild headache constantly, feel shaky and dizzy although this does not happen all the time.
I sometimes feel lightheaded.
Is there anything you can suggest I do or take??

Dear Lesley
You can use Effortil PL for the low blood pressure. For the low blood sugar, eating almost like a diabetic - low GI snacks in between meals, avoiding sugar and refined carbohydrates may help, or try using "Manna" - you will get at your pharmacy. It stabilizes blood sugar