Question
Posted by: John | 2009/05/06

Not feeling good

I am waiting on a urine speciman and blood test result as i have burning when i pee and a headache now for seven days.It is not std related I know any idea what could be wrong.Initially i had lower back pain and was unwell for two days.

Was on an antibiotic for bladder five days but i still have burning in my uretha.

John

Dear John
You could have an urine tract infection, sometimes the germ that causes it can be resistant against the antibiotics ( probably why your doctor sent away the specimen) Urethritis is sometimes difficult to get rid of and can still give symptoms even after the infection is cleared up.
See http://www.emedicinehealth.com/urethritis_in_men/article_em.htm