Question

Not feeling for it!

I dont know if I have a problem or Is it PMS, My hubby &  I have quite a great sex life &  he is like obsessd with going down on me, he asks me so many times &  I feel so bad now because the whole of last week he had been telling me he wants to go down on me &  I just wasnt feeling for it. Im always down for it &  I just let him do whatever he likes because we enjoy trying different things sexually but the week before my period I get so like turned off certain months. I get turned on very easily &  even when I do expect my period I still get down &  dirty but some months are like just such a drag that I dont feel like doing anything sexually. Am I normal? I feel bad because I dont want him to feel that theres something wrong with him.

Dear Anon,

From what you have described it sounds like you are an absolutely normal and sexually aware women.

We all have our sexual rhythms and patterns. It is very rare that you will find a couple where both always want to have as much sex and always at the same time desire to have it. Each person has their natural sexual rhythm and their legitimately times we are just not in a sexual space without it being due to a problem or dysfunction.

Each couple needs to work towards finding a mutually acceptable sexual rhythm that accomodates their individual rhytms and patterns, and for those times that the one partner is not in the sexual space when there other is, masturbation is a legitimate healthy option.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/20

Dear Anon,

Reply to sexologist