Question
Posted by: Peter | 2011-10-21

Not fair??

I don’ t get enough sex, but she plays with her vibrating egg every week?

I suggest that you discuss this with her and try to understand why there is this apparent discrepancy...there could be many reasons including:
- relationship disatisfaction
- sexual disatisfaction
- tiredness and not wanting to put energy into sex with her partner (you)
- many more
Ultimately there is no one answer that is guaranteed to be right; you just need to try to understand (confrontation is likely to shut her down - so try to understand rather than confront).

Claire – SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: a woman | 2011-10-22

Well for one thing I can vouch for the vibrating egg, I have a few of them, they are truly amazing at giving a woman an orgasm. My boyfriend and I also use them as part of foreplay as when he uses it on me he hits the spot perfectly and it drives me crazy. you should try using it together, highly recommended. Maybe she prefers it because you don''t spend enough time on foreplay with her? remember we need about 20 mins before we are ready for orgasm. The egg brings me there in a few minutes, and men cannot match that I''m afraid.

Reply to a woman
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-10-22

- relationship disatisfaction
- sexual disatisfaction
- many more

Claire – SASHA

Reply to Sexologist