Question
Posted by: Nozipho | 2010/03/16

not even 6months married but he has changed

I have a problem with my husband whenever I talk to him he will say what are you talking about as if I am stupid or dont know what I am talking about what must I do because there are things that I like discussing with him sometimes like jokes but that is all I get I told him yesterday that I am not going to talk to him anymore because anything that I say is just stupid what went wrong he has changed this is so soon because we got married in December not even 6 months married but he is showing true colours this is boring me

Excellent advice from qwerty. Think of marriage counselling.

2
Posted by: qwerty | 2010/03/17

This was very difficult to read with all the sentences running together - punctuation is your friend!!

You need to talk this out with him. This early on in a marriage you are both still getting used to each other, and to living together. (if you weren''t living together before)
What happens now will set the tone for the rest of your marriage, so if the way he speaks to you is hurtful and/or disrespectful, you need to address it now and make him aware of how his actions affect you.

Don''t attack him when you broach the subject - use sentences like " When you say ..., it makes me feel ..."  or " I don''t like it when you do or say ..."  This is a much less confrontational approach, to which he should hopefully respond positively!

Reply to qwerty