Question
Posted by: working mom | 2008/08/28

not enough time to train

If I can only get to gym twice a week, what do you recommend I do. I have about 1.5 hours available on these days but not a minute the rest of the week.
Please help as I want to maximise these training days and lose a lot of pregnancy fat!

I'd say two days of cardio training. The tricky thing is that you can't start off and use ALL the time that is available to you. You have to build up gradually, so the first little while is going to seem quite slow and easy, because you'll probably limit it to less than 30 minutes. I really do feel, however, that you would be able to find time elsewhere if exercise became a priority for you. I know it's difficult, but no one really finds that they have time and need to fill it with training - they always have to make the time, and that requires that exercise be made a priority for you.

So I think you need to look at the calendar and if you can find 30 minutes on even one other day a week. That third day changes it enormously, and makes a big impact on the overall quality of the programme. So that's something to try to find.

If not, hwoever, then I'd say that two days of cardio training are OK, and for that, I'd say check out the Fitness page of the site, and then choose one of the programmes. Anyone will do, and then just select out the cardio portion of the training, which is where you'll get the most out of the time.

1
Posted by: Jean | 2008/09/01

Hi there mother of two (4 &  2) also no time, but u realy have to make time for yourself. do some skipping. it does work. i take about 30min a day for myself. i do taebo and skipping. and i lost 3kg &  11.5cm in 3weeks. also u have to follow an balance diet.
good luck.

Reply to Jean