Question
Posted by: Celibate | 2009-01-19

Not enjoying it

My husband of 19 years has zero libido. It has always been a problem. I have tried all the strategies that I can possibly imagine. Now there is someone else on the scene. I feel terribly guilty, but do not want to spend my life celibate. I have experienced rejection for years. What can i do? I do not want to jeopardise my marriage. I have suggested an open marriage, but he will not hear of it. I have tried begging, analysing, threatening, you name it. How can I get him to address the problem? I would rather make love with him than someone else, but I have not got that right. Any ideas?

i think the situation has deteriorated to such an extent that the last resort is relationship therapy. please consult a psychologist or therapist that can better aid your relationship problems.