Question
Posted by: Yandi | 2011/01/25

Not enjoying at all

hi my problem is I dont enjoy sex at all even if I love my patner too bits but still we do foreplay but i dont get turned on I started having sex when i was 18 and i fell pregnant and I dont remember whether I use to enjoy it than cause I was still blank but from the age of 21 never enjoy if im watching movies or reading I feel something and i miss having sex but when im doing it i dont enjoy but i feel pain. Im now 26yrs I need help what can i do PLEASE

Either you have a psychological 'block' when it comes to sex or the physical pain prevents you from enjoying it. Which ever way, you need professional help. You can go to your doctor or SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: Suzi | 2011/01/26

seek professional help, cause really sex is good, it release stress and it makes you shine. so i guss you''ve got a problem.

Reply to Suzi
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: MEME | 2011/01/25

SOOOOO WEIRD!

Reply to MEME
Posted by: rico | 2011/01/25

thats weird ...

Reply to rico
Posted by: Joe | 2011/01/25

Sounds like you still quite blank! Go see a Doc, maybe he/she will understand

Reply to Joe