Question
Posted by: Nicky-Neo | 2008/08/28

Not eating, abdominal pain and vomiting

My Girl friend does not not like eating and she is suffering from abdominal pains and vomiting, this has been happening for the past two and half months.

She has been to the doctor, got few pills and blood tests were taken. All results are showing no negative signs or any things like pregnancy. She been told to start eating but still does not eat much.

How do I help her?

Dear Nicky-Neo
I think that you should get a second opinion because these symptoms can be serious. Try and take your girl friend to a physician (for example a Gastroenterologist) (check in the Yellow Pages under Medical Specialists). I seriously think that it is vital to find out why she suffers from abdominal pain, vomiting and loss of appetite.
See the specialist ASAP

1
Posted by: tasleem | 2008/09/10

Hi Nicky Neo

I was for a week in hospital for the same problem as your girlfriend all my test also had no negative signs, but i was given medication and the problem is i still have the pain and loss of appetite, i dont no where or who to go to anymore cause this problem of mine is for a couple of months already and ive been to the best doctors but no use.

Reply to tasleem