Posted by: Makho | 2009-01-27

Not easy to loose the weight

I am 32yrs of age and my weight is 67kg.My problem is I have big thighs,curves and bums and my upper body is small.And I battle so much to loose weight on those part of my body(thighs,curves,bums)Any diet or exercise that can help me to loose the weight.

Dear Makho
If you are generally overweight then I would recommend that you use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). Do such cardio exercises for 30 min a day to promote weightloss, but also do targeted exercise to slim down your thighs and buttocks. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website for a set of exercises that target the hips, thighs and buttocks.