Posted by: janki | 2012-05-11

Not diabetes

So today I went to teest my blood glucose level as I had some symptoms of diabetes. My blood sugar level was 4.3.. So they told me it is normal.. But why then do I have quite a fe symptoms associated with diabetes? I urinate frequently some days(yes I drink a lot of water but yesterday I tested it by not drinking anything for a few hours, and I still went to the bathroom) I usually go to the bathroom once or twice an hour. I have folliculitis(not severe, but it is reccuring, it is on my legs, and worsens as I shave them), I also have acne, near my mouth and on my chin and on the sides of my face. It is adult acne since I am 20 already. I have been on anti biotics. 2 different types, for acne, but it didn''t really help at all. Then I also feel tired a lot, even when I get enough sleep (average of 7 hours sleep per night) I have a BMI of 17.3, because I weigh 47kg and I am 1.65m long. So i am considered underweight, however i dont look unhealthy. I eat at least every 3 or 4 hours, I get hungry easily (another symptom of diabetes) and then I also had a yeast infection (vaginal) and my lower legs are quite dry and itchy sometimes, I do use Camphor cream but it isnt helping a lot, and my folliculitis is still present whenever I shave. And I have read all about all the types of folliculitis, so I know how to prevent it and improve it, and I have tried most of the stuff. But it''s still not gone completely. It has been with me for more than a year now. Do you think it is a staph infection, or rather a fungal infection or what? It looks just like pimples, mostly not filled with pus but it looks like acne. And my acne on my face is also quite persistent. What do you think the problem is, do you think I could have a dairy intolerance or wheat or gluten intolerance or sugar allergy??? I have been allergic to milk when i was a little girl and also sugar as far as I know. but we treated it and it wasn''t a problem again. Do you think this could be causing the symptoms or not? What other conditions like deficiencies or intolerance could cause all these symptoms? Please let me know. Thank you. Please tell me in detail what you think it could be.

Expert ImageNatural health

The best results is a combination of fasting blood sugar level, insulin fasting and HBA1 test to get a comprehensive test for your blood sugar status. Another possibility might be over active thyroid. It is worth eliminating sugar, dairy and wheat (quite a lot to eliminate and this would allow the body a chance to focus on healing it self and the gut). Will also help for the thrush. Try using Max Caprilic acid from solgar for the thrush.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie