Posted by: ruu | 2011-11-25

not cuming at the right time

i have a problem. i dont know if is right or wrong for one to have sex for long time without cuming. i have sex almost an hour in my second round and some time i dont even cum. this is frustrating me because i believe a round should last at least 20min. what worries me is my girlfriend come many times and i dont.

Dear Ruu,

Firstly it is important to know that there is no "right" time to cum and no universal time frame for how long it must take to "cum". It is individual to every person (male and female) and to every couple.

It is also normal that men will take longer to cum with a second and third round etc.

What may need to happen is that you need to be aware of what kind of stimulation, taking into consideration focus and intensity of stimulation, brings you closer to cumming. You would then use these forms of stimulation to bring yourself to the point of cumming when you feel ready too.

Posted by: Realist | 2011-11-30

Ruu are you expecting someone to say what a wonderful and amazing man you are and how lucky for your girlfriend that she has you ?

You are an idiot maybe the problem is that you are so small you dont touch sides so therefore no stimulation so you dont cum

Reply to Realist