Question
Posted by: Karen | 2008/06/06

Not cold

I am just not feeling the cold, all my friends are in jackets, scarves and gloves and I have a small sleeveless top on and I feel great ! They are shivering and I am so comfortable ! I am 43yr female, NOT in or near change of life ! Is this normal, is it ok for me to be dressed so lightly when it is apparently cold even though I am not. Could I get sick ? The only time I start to feel a bit of a chill is after 6 at night, then I put on a very light top which keeps me perfectly warm ! I live in CT and everyone thinks I am abnormal !

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Tolerance to cold varies quite a lot from one person to another. If you are really concerned, you can have your thyroid tested.

Kind regards