Question
Posted by: Not Ayoba | 2013-02-21

Not Ayoba

Just a question. My wife always sends me a callback or buzz me immediately after I finish talking to her on the phone, it does not matter how long I was on the phone with her. This irritates the shit out of me because sometimes I will be on the phone with her for a long time talking about something and she wont say nothing concerning the matter but just after I have dropped the phone she will buzz me. Whats up with that, is this maybe something women like to do or what? I have spoken to her about it but she always does it. I know this might not be the right forum but hey...

Hmm, not sure I can help you with that one...best speak to her...

Claire - SASHA