Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2010-12-01

Not attractive

My bf left me in 2008 april, I was hurt, but I''m fine now, my problem is ever since then no man approaches me, then I tried internet dating, but after meeting a guy from internet, he wont call me again, but I dont see myself very ugly.

If you say 'meeting a guy from internet' - do you mean in person? If so, it is perhaps important that you screen the men better before meeting them - it can be that you are so lonely that you set your standards too low or even too high. First learn to know them over a phone etc before you meet them. It also takes the pressure of both of you and both of you will have more realistic expectations. Look how you present yourself on internet versus the way you really are. Sometimes we think things about ourselves which sounds interesting, but is not really who we are. Most likely it has nothing to do with your appearance, but just too much too soon...
Deidre -SASHA

5
Posted by: Homer | 2010-12-03

Who was the Ex - The Beast or someone ???

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Just Me | 2010-12-02

Sandy. None of this has anything to do with being ugly. There is a match for eveyone. I recon you''re not marketing yourself properly. You need to join/frequent a few places where you can meet more people - book club, voluntary work, movie reviews, coffee shop, gym - the list is endless. If you don''t have ''I''m available'' on your forehead, you won''t meet anyone either. Also, it doesn''t mean you''re ugly if a guy doesn''t call you, it simply means there''s no spark/chemistry/common interests/different backgrounds...whatever. The old saying...''he''s just not that into you''! Simply stop looking, hit the streets and keep marketing yourself. Show interest/look interesting. Possibly up your game with a new look. If you don''t have any new pieces of clobber, go spoil yourself. Get a great new hair style...all these self pleasures will boost your confidence. Don''t forget to throw a good bit of charm around too. Your knight in shining armour will soon pitch, guaranteed. Lastly, never give up..... even if things take a while. Good luck.

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: topdog | 2010-12-02

did any men approach u without u looking at them or giving them tha eyes...Was ur ex well know.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: annie | 2010-12-01

check your behaviour.its the most important for sure.

Reply to annie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-12-01

Deidre -SASHA

Reply to sexologist