Posted by: Disinterested | 2012-05-28

Not attracted to loving husband

hi there

I have a real problem. I am not sexually attracted to my husband at all. We are trying to have a baby but sex seems like such a chore. I only orgasm if I masturbate or if he stimulates me in other ways without using his penis. I cannot orgasm when he is inside me.. I find myself trying to fantasise about stuff in order to climax... we often have to watch porn together so that I can get turned on.
I really dont want to tell him that I don''t find him sexually attractive as I love him and don''t want to hurt him, but sometimes he just touches my breasts or tries to stimulate me and if I have not gotten turned on by some other method then I just feel irratated and want him to stop.
What do you advise to get the " Spark"  back?

Dear Disinterested
Sexual boredom is not abnormal in relationships.In fact sexual boredom is absolutely normal!!!!. To recreate the interest one needs to rerlook at the non sexual environment and use the outercourse to stimulate the process . beginning with sensual touching (touching non sexual areas ) and stimulating areas that you and your partner communicate to each other as feeling good without rushing into sex, will enhance need to communicate to your partner ib a "non blaming way" how you feel and work together to start the enhancers in your life

Posted by: XXX | 2012-05-28

If you go back and check previous comments on this subject you will note that most women do not orgasm by simple penetration.You need to stimulate your yourself by playing with your clitoris whilst he is thrusting.
With regard to getting your mojo back,try different things,go away for a dirty weekend,do it in different places,different positions etc.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon | 2012-05-28

How old are you?